Monday, June 23, 2008

Our new puppy...Bruiser to the rescue!!!!!


Yesterday we got a new puppy! He's a chi-poo half chihuahua and half poodle, but don't worry he's more chihuahua. The best part is I'm not really allergic to bruiser and Wonton has been sort of getting along with him. He's only 7 weeks old and weighs about 1 lb. They said he will probably get up to 6 lbs, unless he gets super fat like Wonton. He likes his belly scratched.


Bruisers getting used to his crate, well sort of. I have to bribe him with treats. Can't wait for you to meet him.

7 comments:

Monica said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! He is so cute!!! I can't wait to meet him! Hopefully he doesn't have accidents in the house like Yoshi sometimes does!! How cute!!

Unknown said...

Oh My Gosh!! He is soo cute. Congrats on your new addition to your family. He looks just like you guys, really tan. Good luck with him. He sounds like he will be a lot of fun. Puppies are a blast and they aren't that difficult to train just stay focused.
Jen

Josh and Megan said...

Finally! I got your sister's blog from my sister, which had the link to your blog. When you leave a comment on mine, it won't let me click back to your blog! Adrienne had the same problem! How are you? That is so fun that you are living in AZ! Cute new puppy and happy anniversary! Yea for blogs!

necrodancer said...

Happy anniversary! I like your dog! I bet ours would love it, too.

I love to read about how much fun you guys are having in Pheonix!

Foy said...

yeah for Bruiser!!! Maximillion and him can be best friends! good to her you are not allergic to him =) hope you guys are doing good!

Kate said...

What a cute little puppy! He and Freddy should have a playdate when we come visit!! I miss you tons!!

Shannon said...

How fun!!! He looks cute!!! Hannah would love him!!

Happy Anniv. to you two as well!!