Thursday, October 8, 2009
Friday, July 31, 2009
To win cute Accessories for all those with little girls. And if you don't have a little girl, enter for someone who does! The Holidays will be here sooner than you think!Goodluck!
And hurry! The deadline is This Sat, August 1st!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
I love Rob because...
1) he's super cute.
2) he's randomly crazy funny.
3) he has the prettiest green eyes.
4) he treats me like a Queen.
5) he tucks me in every night and doesn't mind that I wiggle around for like 10 minutes before I'm comfy.
6) he is the nicest person I've ever met.
7) he's a great example of a Priesthood holder.
8) he's going to be the best dad in the world (if we ever get a baby :) jk)
9) he loves DisneyLand almost as much as me.
10) he alwasy says that he likes my cooking and eats it. Even when it doesn't turn out right.
11) he likes Taco Bell. (Could have been a deal breaker)
12) he knows how to make me happy when I'm having a bad day.
13) he sticks by me no matter what.
14) he gives the best massages ever.
15) he treats me with respect.
16) he loves to camp and is super handy setting up the trailor and everything else.
17) he loves the beach.
18) he's gonna make me some super cute crazy babies someday.
19) he's super smart.
20) he wants what I want.
21) he loves the movies just as much as I do.
22) he lets me take as many pictures as I want and never complains.
23) he's my best friend and I never, ever, ever get sick of him.
24) he's a hot surfer babe.
25) he makes me smile all the time.
26) he loves the Lord.
27) he's a hard worker.
28) he's a good helper in the kitchen.
29) he's always up for an adventure.
30) he is always there for me no matter what.
etc. etc. etc.
Thank you Rob for a fabulous 2 years. I am so excited for the rest of our lives together and I can't wait for our next adventure. Hopefully it will be Maui! Yeah!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Friday, May 15, 2009
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Christmas!! My favorite holiday was super fun this year. This is Rob and I Christmas morning.
We never get to see Nikki and Brooks, but we were lucky and had an awesome night of Crepes and a movie! Yum!
Snowboarding with Monica and Sean in Utah. We had the BEST time with the Struebings in Utah. We got to stay at Sean's parents house in St. George, it was so nice and it was only 45 minutes away from Bryan Head. We played Hand Foot every night and never won, but we will beat you guys someday! You'll see. It practically snowed the entire trip and we were snowboarding in snow up to our waists. It was awesome! That is the only time in my life that I could say there was too much snow. But at least it didn't hurt when we fell. :) We took a drive through Zion National Park, it is so pretty. Check it out.
Monday, January 12, 2009