Thursday, July 30, 2009

Our 2 Year Anniversay!

Ok, so I know this is late, but we've been so busy. Our 2 year anniversay was on June 22nd and I can't believe that's its been 2 years! I guess time flies when your having fun. I have such a wonderful husband and I feel like I need to make sure that he knows why he's so great! So here is a list of all the many things I love about you Rob.


I love Rob because...


1) he's super cute.
2) he's randomly crazy funny.
3) he has the prettiest green eyes.
4) he treats me like a Queen.
5) he tucks me in every night and doesn't mind that I wiggle around for like 10 minutes before I'm comfy.
6) he is the nicest person I've ever met.
7) he's a great example of a Priesthood holder.
8) he's going to be the best dad in the world (if we ever get a baby :) jk)
9) he loves DisneyLand almost as much as me.
10) he alwasy says that he likes my cooking and eats it. Even when it doesn't turn out right.
11) he likes Taco Bell. (Could have been a deal breaker)
12) he knows how to make me happy when I'm having a bad day.
13) he sticks by me no matter what.
14) he gives the best massages ever.
15) he treats me with respect.
16) he loves to camp and is super handy setting up the trailor and everything else.
17) he loves the beach.
18) he's gonna make me some super cute crazy babies someday.
19) he's super smart.
20) he wants what I want.
21) he loves the movies just as much as I do.
22) he lets me take as many pictures as I want and never complains.
23) he's my best friend and I never, ever, ever get sick of him.
24) he's a hot surfer babe.
25) he makes me smile all the time.
26) he loves the Lord.
27) he's a hard worker.
28) he's a good helper in the kitchen.
29) he's always up for an adventure.
30) he is always there for me no matter what.
etc. etc. etc.

This list could go on forever.
Thank you Rob for a fabulous 2 years. I am so excited for the rest of our lives together and I can't wait for our next adventure. Hopefully it will be Maui! Yeah!




2 comments:

Foy said...

Very cute! =) Congrats you guys! I love the picture your bangs look cute! We need to hang out sometime. I feel like we live in different states again=) Hope you guys are doing great!

Newton Party of FIVE. said...

Congrats!!! 2 years went by really fast! : )