Friday, May 15, 2009

Santa Barbara

Back in March Rob and I went up to Santa Barbara to go camping. It was soooo beautiful. We camped at Carpeteria, it was so much fun and the weather was perfect. I didn't get any pictures of Rob and I, not sure what I was thinking, but here are some pictures of the scenery and Bruiser ( just for you Shelby :) ) .
Love it!






The Adventures of Bruiser...
Before....

After :) Yes, that is one sandy dog!

Downtown Santa Barbara. We ate at this really cute cafe and walked around. It was super fun. Here is Rob and Bruiser on State Street.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Awwwww...I'm so jealous that we didn't go with you guys!! How beautiful!! We have to go sometime soon! Bruiser looks big! Is he growing? We miss you guys! We need a rematch at Hand and Foot so we can kick your butts! haha!

Shelby said...

Hey! Thanks for the bruiser pics and the shout out! :)
Santa Barbara looks beautiful. I hope you guys are doing well. Come visit! (this time we'll stay in town :)