Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I know this is a little late but I want my Dad to know how much I love Him and appreciate him. All my life he has worked so hard to support our family and give us everything we need. He worked hard so that my Mom could stay home with us and take care of us. He is always ready to give me a hug when I need it and a big smile. He always laughs when I try to be funny and tries to understand why I do what I do. He has been there when I had really rough times and I know he will be there in the future. Dad I love you sooo much! Thanks for always being so good to us! :)
Our fathers toil with hands and heart,
To make our lives complete.
They quietly brave the winter cold,
Endure the summer heat.
Our fathers' lives are busy, but
There's always time for us.
They boldly face the ups and downs
And seldom ever fuss.
Our fathers are the greatest dads.
We love them so, so much!

No comments: