Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Visit from Mom!

My Mom came into town last week and we had such a good time! We just watched So You Think You Can Dance, a bunch of movies, got our nails done and decorated. It was perfect timing because I had no job for the whole week and Rob ended up working until like 10 everynight, so she kept me company. :) Anyway here is a picture below of all of us. Mom it was sad to see you go! Here is a picture of our guest bath that my Mom helped me finish decorating. It was good because I was a little stuck.
And this is a pic of our new couch! Yay! It is so comfy and we can fit alot fo people on it. It was worth every penny! Well I hope you all want to come and visit soon because we need some help breaking it in!

4 comments:

Monica said...

Your house looks awesome!!! I love the way you decorated the bathroom with the candles, plant, colors, etc! I'll have to get some better decorating ideas from you! hehe! Your couch looks great too! can't wait to come visit you guys!

Unknown said...

Hey, Rob and Amy, I love the new couch. It looks very nap worthy. I am so glad that you guys are enjoying yourselves. We will work on coming to visit in between band camp, girls camp, EFY...I hope we get to see you guys sometime this summer. Enjoy your new place.
Jen

Shannon said...

Oh how cute!! GUESS WHAT We have the same taste!! We have the same couch!!! hahaha!! How funny is that!! Great minds think alike!

Foy said...

I love the decorations and new the new sofa =) hope you guys are doing good!