Thursday, June 12, 2008

I love you So You Think You Can Dance!!!!

So, my favorite show in the world has finally started! I am so obsessed I watched it 3 times already! There are so many talented dancers, including a Mormon girl and a girl from Esperanza! Who would have thought! Anyway, I put some video's of my favorites!

This is a video of Chelsie and Mark. They were by far my favorites, I love Mia Micheals choreography. This dance was supposed to be like Tim Burton's wedding...awesome!



This is Twitchington. I love both of them Kharington is a student at Esperanza and like the cutest girl ever and Twitch is just hilarious! enjoy...it will make you smile ;)



And lastly, my second favorite dance. I loved this dance and was touched by Katee and Joshua, they were so good and it was a really good choreography. The story was that they were a couple and they just found out that Joshua is going away to war. Watch and you'll love it!


3 comments:

necrodancer said...

Amy, did you go to Esperanza? I'm making assumptions based on your comments here. (I graduated from Esperanza, class of /'84)

I enjoy your blog, by the way.

- Mike

Monica said...

oh my gosh...i LOVED that hip hop dance!! They were totally in unison and it looked awesome!!! Guess what? My sister-in-law got tickets to the taping this coming week...we're going on Monday to watch all of them dance live!!! so cool! Look for the big pregnant girl on TV!!! haha!!

Ryan and Kiley said...

watching SYTYCD is not the same without you and katie to critique every move, and rewatch every move 5 times over!! but im making due! haha i love your post-- im so excited to watch tonight!