Sunday, June 1, 2008

Our new home in Surprise!!!!!

This is a picture of our new home in Surprise, AZ. Our new home is 3 bed 2 bath and is much bigger then our little 1 bedroom apartment in Ladera Ranch. Yay! We have almost got all of our stuff unpacked, but our house is still a little messy, so that is why I put a picture of the outside and not the inside. Those will come a little later. Things are great! I had a moment the other night where I freaked out and was like "What did we do? I don't know anyone here!" But Rob calmed me down and now I'm realizing with the help of the Lord everything will work out and we will be happy. I was putting some pictures up on the wall and I had this picture we got for our wedding.
It helped me feel alot better.
Just incase you were wondering Wonton loves his new home too and has adapted well, especially to Veann my mother in law who has stayed with us for the week to help us get settled in. Thanks Veann you have been soo helpful :).

Don't worry, I realize wonton looks a little grumpy, but that was just because of the flash. Well, just wanted to update everyone and tell you all we miss you tons and we can't wait to come and visit. :) Don't forget about us, we will always be thinking about you. I will post some new pics soon.

3 comments:

Monica said...

Your house looks so nice!!! the kitchen reminds me of mine...same colors! hope all the unloading/unpacking is going well! i miss you already! i'll give you a call soon to chat!

Unknown said...

Hey Rob and Amy,
Your house looks great. I know you guys will do GREAT in Arizona. Being away from family is one of those bessing and a curse things. Enjoy the time together and then visit often. We miss you and hope we get to see you all this summer. Enjoy!!
Mike and Jen

necrodancer said...

I was sorry to see you guys leaving So Cal but am very excited for you. The best thing Jennifer and I ever did was move away and get our own life going. Good luck in Phoenix!