Friday, May 23, 2008

Graduation Day!


Wooo hooo! Rob graduated this past weekend and I am so proud! He finished the school year with an overall gpa of about 3.6. He has made the deans list every year and graduated cumulate. Yay Rob! This past semester he took 19 units and still worked over 20 hours a week. I know that it was really rough for him and I'm grateful that he works so hard for our family. He just got an awesome job and is at training in New Orleans right now to be a medical sales rep for dynasplint. It is going to be hard work, but I know that he will love his job and it will pay off in the future when we have lots of babies. I'm thinking 5 or 6...but we'll see. We had a party to celebrate Rob and his sister Melanie's Graduation. I've posted some pictures of the fun.


Maddy was really excited

Kira gave herself dirt wiskers haha


So Gangsta Tony...Cheese!


4 comments:

Monica said...

Yeah!!! congrats Rob!!! I know how it feels to be done with school! Yeay!!! and now you guys can start having babies...you have to make a girlfriend for our son so they can get married!!! haha!! We're gonna miss you...can't wait to visit you in AZ!!!

Ryan and Kiley said...

Congrats Rob!! You guys look like you are doing so great I am so happy!! Amylove I miss you girl, sorry we haven't gotten in touch... lets talk soon!!

Foy said...

Yeah rob!! Hw is arizona going? Hope you guys are doing great! I want to see pictures of your house =)

Amanda said...

Hooray for graduating boo for moving to Arizona! I had to watch the Bachelor and Sex and the City without you Amy and I didn't like it. Call me soon and let me know how it's going!