Sunday, June 22, 2008

The best year of my life!

Today is my one year wedding anniversary to my wonderful hubby Rob. This year has been so happy and so much fun. It has had many ups and very few downs and I wouldn't trade it for anything. When we first got married I didn't think I could love Rob anymore, but I love him so much more now. He is kind, thoughtful, loving, caring, generous, and so much more. I will live the rest of my life trying to be as wonderful as he is. He is so good to me, he planned this awesome weekend for us at the Arizona Biltmore. He said I have a surprise weekend planned and I asked where were were going and he said to Phoenix. :) I thought that was funny, but it ended up being perfect. The hotel was beautiful and right when we got there the lady at the front desk upgraded us to a huge room and send us chocolate covered strawberries and a cute note wishing us a Happy Anniversary.
The rest of the weekend we spent at the pool sliding down the awesome slide! It was the best, except all the little kids kept cutting...hahaha! jk

Yahoo!!!

We had so much fun on Saturday night when went to one of our favorite restaurants CPK and saw Get Smart and loved it. I thought it was an awesome movie! Soooo funny I give it 5 stars. Sorry if this is dragging on and on, I'm just gonna put some pics of our hotel because it was soo beautiful built in the 1920s. Anyways, good times!


Happy Anniversary honey! I love you!!!

2 comments:

Monica said...

wow!!! looks like so much fun!! that's awesome that you guys got upgraded to such a nice room! Happy anniversary!! I can't believe it's been a year already!! wow...time flies!

Katie said...

Hi Amy! I got your blog off Michelle's. I'm not sure if she told you but I'm in AZ until the July 21. My husband's brother lives in Surprise. Anyway, call me and maybe we can hook up. (714)553-2133. Happy Anniversary!