Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wonton vs. Bruiser

So...Wonton and Bruiser have been sort of getting along, besides Bruiser chasing Wonton all around the house, I want to tell Wontong that bruiser is only1/4 his size. Surprising enough I think Wonton (our cat) secretly likes Bruiser (our dog) because he walks up and sniffs him all the time while he's sleeping and He comes out alot more then He did before. Here are some pictures of the battle. It's kind of a story.
Awww...brothers <3The battle begins...
Bruiser won and collected all the winnings. He's not very good at sharing.Night. Night bruiser.

5 comments:

Illifornian said...

Bruiser is so cute. He looks just like Rob. I hope we can get to see you guys while you are visiting.
Jen

Monica said...

Your dog is so cute!!! and you're not allergic to him?? that's cute that wonton and bruiser are deciding if they like each other! hope to see you while you're in town...

Foy said...

Thats so awesome!

vivacious20something said...

Oh my goodness your puppy is almost as cute as mine! I loved meeting him, he is SO adorable!

Shannon said...

HAHAHA So cute!! I love him he is so fun! I love the one of him sleeping!

Thanks for stoppin over today!! You are too sweet and the cookies were great! Very yummy! THANKS!
xoxo