Monday, July 28, 2008

The Lake with the Newtons

So, on Saturday we got to go to the Lake with the Newtons. We had so much fun! We love hanging out with them and we love wakeboarding, so it was a sure thing. Ella and Kailey were so cute and fun! I wish I could have seen Kailey wakesurf. I haven't been wakeboarding in a year or two and I was nervous at first but it turned out ok... Next time I'll try a backflip, haha, jk. I want to say thanks to Jason and Andrea for the best time. Here are some pics of our day.


My favorite picture of Ella. So cute!
Kailey. <3 id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5228492150127554306" style="DISPLAY: block; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; CURSOR: hand; TEXT-ALIGN: center" alt="" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhTlSmidxy-zcPg3ygtbmVVVeP-35hClmSmihjFaPIURAz9DW3cBT2yl7cstJCBZurccLga1QB3EFoOeIeIoJH1te5OCeCdGCxNsdpW4dU-0CPxaAH9uInP_BpNBQtAFXothfMf6HmFyyZy/s320/DSC02344.jpg" border="0"> The Newton Family. Thanks for taking us:).

Me and Andrea.

Rob flipped off the cliff. If you look closely you can see, he's crazy!


Rob and I...We love the lake.



This is a video of me wakeboarding...I'm not so good...but it was sooo much fun!

Here is Rob wakeboarding, well at least one jump. He did awesome for one of his first times wakeboarding. He's normally a wakesurfer.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy, It looks like you guys really had a great time. The lake looks like a good place to be to beat the heat.
Jen

Shannon said...

Aww looks like so much fun!!!

Ashley said...

so fun! Looks like you had a blast that time too! Now you have a link to my blog! keep in touch & we will have to go out soon! Not sure if Andrea is coming to my shower this Saturday or not, but if you wanted to come with her to say hi & meet some of the girls out here, you are more than welcome! :)

Matt and Mandy said...

I just ran across your blog on Andrea's, cute pictures! Looks like so much fun! That's so great that you guys get to hang out, I didn't know you two had kept in touch. Drop in and check up on us anytime :)