Sunday, November 16, 2008

USC game and Evan's blessing

So I'm still trying to catch up because we've done so much fun stuff lately. On Nov 1st Rob, Nate, and I got to go to a USC game. USC is Rob's favorite football team. I have endured, I mean enjoyed, many many USC games on TV, but now yet any live. So we got tickets from Rob's work buddy and were so excited. It was so fun and we loved the rain cause we got panchos...sexy. It was a blowout game. USC won 50 something to 0. Whooohoo! The next day we got to go to Evan Parker Struebing's blessing. It was awesome to be there. He is such a lucky boy, he has great parents, a great home, lots of love, and the gospel in his life. We had such a great time. And are excited to see him grow.

4 comments:

Ryan and Kiley said...

YOU ARE MY HERO!! :) I was totally jealous of your fall/thanksgivingish blog...of course I want a Christmas one! I'll send you my password.

I'm glad you guys are having fun being back in CA. Next time I'm in Orange County we will have to reunite for sure. I'm not positive when that will be, but I think for sure in February? Love you my dear.

Foy said...

Ya for sure lets hang out Saturday! I will give you a call. Miss you.

Monica said...

Awwww...thanks for the post about us! That's a cute pic of us! So glad you guys could make it to the blessing! and the pumpkin bread was AMAZING! too bad my family ate it all! haha! Hope you made it home ok during the fires...we'll have to hang out the next time we're down there. miss you guys!

Shelby said...

Hey guys! Looks like your having fun in CA but you don't blog enough for me to keep up with whats going on! Aren't YOU the one that set up my blog? Love ya! :)Have a merry Christmas!