Sunday, November 16, 2008

Trick or Treat

So I know its been a little while since I posted last so...I'm going to catch up. We had so much fun on Halloween, we dressed up like M & M's, peanut and plain, and went over to eat, party, and trick or treat with the Parkins. It was so fun. I love seeing all the cute kids dressed up and having so much fun. Even Bruiser dressed up :).

I tried to make cute witch cupcake, they didn't turn out as cute as I had hoped, but thats ok because witches are supposed to be ugly.



Check it out...Sarah Palin and Joe the Plumber

Michelle and Tony didn't dress up...lame

2 comments:

Michelle Nguyen said...

I think we look amazing! What are you talking about... lame? Our baby had the cutest costume ever! (= We didn't need to dress up!

Shelby said...

I love the update! Of course for halloween you and Rob would go as candy! haha!
I miss you, glad you are having fun and enjoying being back in CA.