Monday, August 16, 2010

Our Newest Arrivals

On July 26th, 2010 at 12:57 pm Cruz Keith and Kaya Gwen were born at Loma Linda Hospital. Cruz weighed 6lb 7oz and measured 19 inches and Kaya weighed in at 5lb 8oz and measure 16 1/2 inches long. They are so perfect and cute we love them so much and feel so blessed. They are now 3 weeks old I can't believe it. I'm already sad they are growing up. Here are some pictures from the hospital, their first night home and one of the many amazing pictures my sister took.

Kaya and Cruz


Kaya

Cruz

Me holding both of my babies together for the first time. Love them.



A proud Daddy

Dr. Mason and the babies. She's the best.


Cruz and Kaya :)

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

They are so perfect! I can't imagine how it must've been to finally meet your sweet babies. I LOVE the pic. with them in the beanies. Hope you're getting some sleep!

Kayla said...

Congratulations! Your babies are so cute!

Katie said...

So entirely precious! I'm so glad we got to meet your two sweetie pies!

Josh and Megan said...

Amy...they are beautiful! CONGRATULATIONS! Hope you are adjusting ok and getting lots of help! I know how hard it can be sometimes, especially recovering from a C-section, but it really does go by so fast! I will have to visit next time I am in town! Good luck...I'm sure you are the best momma!
p.s. lOve their names!