Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Sunday

We had a brunch at my Grandma and Grandpa's house for Easter it was so yummy and fun!
We loved watching the kids hunt for eggs and spending time with my family. I can't even believe that next year we are going to have 2 babies crawling around! It will be so fun to have the Easter Bunny visit us...I'm looking forward to the candy. :)
Here are some pictures of the day.
Rob and I after the Easter Egg hunt.
The kids ready to go get some more candy


Maddy trying to pick up Mika in an Easter Basket...Too Heavy! :) But, so cute!


Maddy with a mouth full of jelly beans.

Jack and Kyle with their cute Easter outfits.

3 comments:

Monica said...

I love the pic of you and Rob! You're getting bigger and you look so cute! :)

Foy said...

You look so cute! I love all the pictures =)

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

Amy, You look so cute pregnant! Congratulations, and twins! So exciting!